SERVICE WE OFFER
Let’s Learn Together provides app based coaching for competitive exams. The contents are provided in regional language for easy understanding. The entire service of Let’s Learn Together is optimized for semi-urban and rural areas of India considering internet speed may not be very fast in all areas. Key features of our service
- Contents are made in vernacular language which is easy to understand
- Classes can be attended at any point of time without any restriction
- Our courses follow a schedule as such each course comes with a fixed ending date
PAIN POINTS WE ARE SOLVING
- Contents in regional language is not available
- Availability of coaching institutes is limited
- Prices for coaching is beyond affordability
OUR COMPLETED ACTIVITIES
- Completed 11 courses
- Created more than 500 classes and 10000 MCQs
- More than 4000 users
- More than 200 candidates clearing the exam they prepared for
1 Recognized by StartupIndia and the Govt of Assam and incubated by IIM CIP.
2. Selected by Numaligarh Refinery Limited under their startup support initiative NRL iDeation
3. Tweeted by InvestIndia
Three #startups from #Assam were recognised during the session – Zerund Bricks (manufactures eco-friendly lightweight bricks); Lets Learn Together (online coaching for government jobs in regional languages); @ParkingRhino (cloud based solutions for digitising parking lots) pic.twitter.com/671AyiGI57— Invest India (@investindia) November 30, 2019
4 Startup Story by WhatsApp for providing a positive impact on society
4. Media coverage in regional and national media
Upal J Baruah
Upal studied Chemical Engineering from Assam Engineering College and Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Before founding Let’s Learn Together he was working with ICICI Bank. Upal was selected for the NIDHI – EIR program by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Daydeep studied Economics and Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication from Cotton University. She was involved with a number of coaching institutions prior to founding Let’s Learn Together. Daydeep was selected in the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs which is a program sponsored by the US Consulate, Kolkatta.